Check My Resume (Real Nigga radio)


Monday, February 11, 2008


Check My Resume (Real Nigga radio)

Check My Resume (Real Nigga radio)




Artist: 36

Album: Check My Resume (Real Nigga radio)

Year: 2007

Tracks: 27

Genre: rap

1 Real Nigga radio
2 Sex Drugs and Money (featuring Diego) (Prod. by Shawty Redd)
3 Speaks
4 28s (featuring Diego) (Prod. by Shawty Redd)
5 Bigga Rankin Speaks
6 500 Dubs (featuring Diego) (Prod. by Shawty Redd)
7 Grind on (featuring Diego) (Prod. by Shawty Redd)
8 Speaks
9 Stay Down (featuring Diego) (Prod. by Shawty Redd)
10 Bigga Rankin Speaks
11 Tell da Truth (Prod. by Shawty Redd)
12 50 Karats (Prod. by Kritt)
13 Bigga Rankin Speaks
14 Rich Nigga (featuring Diego) (Prod. by Shawty Redd)
15 Bigga and Quick Speak
16 Dirty Music (featuring Diego) (Prod. by Shawty Redd)
17 Da Freaky Hoes (Prod. by Kritt) (36 april 2007)
18 Quick Speaks
19 Hood Rich (Prod. by Kritt)
20 My Bottom (Prod. by Kritt)
21 Bigga Rankin Speaks
22 Stay Focused (Prod. by Kritt)
23 Bigga Rankin Speaks
24 Dope Boy Fresh (Prod. by Zaytoven)
25 Shout Outs
26 What da Move it (Prod. by Kritt)
27 Bigga Rankin Outro

Download Check My Resume (Real Nigga radio) mp3 : Check My Resume (Real Nigga radio)



Related:
Long Time (remixes)
Naked Songs
Music and Lyrics

0 comments: